Tuesday 25 October 2011

That font sure is saucy


The first headline I have chosen to use was said by the cocky x-factor finalist Frankie Cocozza where he slates his song choice for the live show by saying, “It’s a shit song” when, to be honest, in my opinion, its not the song that is shit, it’s him!

I have taking this offensive headline and changed its connotations by making it look elegant. I used Bodoni and a Script font and added in some extra bits to connect the words and link the piece together.



The second headline I chose was “BRANSON LIFT-OFF” which is a story about Richard Branson and how he has opened the world’s first commercial spaceport. His spaceport is designed to allow people to travel to space as a holiday or trip.

I have taken this simple headline and done the opposite to the last headline. I have highlighted certain letters to make the headline become salacious and also created humour through the letters highlighted as people literally will be f******-off into space.




1 comment:

  1. These are great. I love what you've done with the letters in the first one to join them together. Very elegant indeed.

    ReplyDelete